Karate - Form of Martial Art
Karate is a combination of Chinese characters
( Kanji ) Kara: meaning empty and
Te: meaning hands.
Karate goes beyond self-defense and has many implications. Karate is more offensive form of martial art as compared to kung fu which is used to defend or stop the opponent.
What are the benefits of Karate ?
- Improves the cardiovascular health, building strength.
- It`s quite evident that Karate burns lot of calories and in turn help loose weight.
- Regular practice can help improves muscle mass and reflexes
- This hand to hand combat fight for is the greatest self defense tool and at times can save you from life threatening situations.
- Teaches you lot of things which benefit you n your day to day life, like discipline, respect for opponent and responsibly towards power.
What is better Karate or Taekwondo?
Taekwondo involves more kicking than karate. It puts a heavier emphasis on kicks and uses hands as backup. ... Because karate uses many more hand attacks, legs often stay grounded. Taekwondo, on the other hand, uses a different leg stance because the body needs to be ready to perform fast kicks
How much Karate sessions cost?
Cost is decided depending on the level of difficulty and number of session. At Valour a average cost of a session is INR. 200.00
Schools | Corporate | Societies
Sports Activities : Training | Maintenance | Events | Certifications | Camping
Taekwondo Training | Karate Training | MMA Training | Self-defense Training | Cross-fit Training | Body Weight Training | Kick Boxing | Judo Classes | Yoga Classes | Swimming Classes | Badminton Classes| Table Tennis / Lawn Tennis Classes | Skating Classes | Dance/ Zumba/ bollywood / kathak Classes
Branches across Pune: Aundh | Baner | Balewadi | Kalyani Nagar | Koregaon Park | Wakad & All over Pune